[bpel-dev] how to work with Eclipse BPEL effciently?

Hi, Michal,

Sorry to interrupt you. I want to extend Eclipse BPEL editor, that means I need modify the source
code. I wonder if you could share me some idea about how you develop, for example, if there is an
ant script to export the whole project after you finish coding (Since there are totally seven
packages, export them one by one will be time consuming and boring), how do you test your
modification since there is no jUnit test? Of course I can export to the whole project as a plugin
and install it under another Eclipse to test if it works or not, I think there should have better
way to test the source modification.

thanks!
Sam