[bpel-dev] DOM nodes order

Hi!

During the work on source tab I've encountered a little problem. I
found out that child nodes order is important for some components. In
example, first child node of <bpws:if> should be <bpws:condition> or
the document fails validation. Currently new child element is simply
added to the end. BPELWriter is creating child nodes in right order,
but when we're creating new DOM element for EMF element EMF element
has no children, so I see no way to use BPELWriter for this.

I'm currently working on this problem, so if you have any ideas or
suggestions I'll be very glad to hear them.

Thanks,
Dennis

Back to the top