Re: [bpel-dev] Source Tab work integrated into HEAD

Thanks Michal.  I am interested in customizing the editor in several ways --
controlling the contents of the palette and tray, for instance, or writing
my own property panels are a couple examples.  I would rather not modify the
BPEL sources at all.  My goal is to build what I need on top of what you
guys provide.

-Jon

On 9/28/07 2:53 PM, "Michal Chmielewski" <michal.chmielewski@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Jonathan Coogan wrote:
>> Bump!  Has anyone given this any consideration?  Should I write this up in
>> BugZilla?
>>

> I don't have a problem changing it as you requested.
>
> Just curious what type motivation is behind that. Not showing the source
> tab for example ? Or adding another view ?
>
> -m

Back to the top