Re: [bpel-dev] m3 source code

Dennis Ushakov wrote:
Hi, Michal,
I'm still working on the source code tab and it going slower than I
thought. I've ported my changes to the HEAD and I'm continuing my
work. Some of the issues that you wrote about are fixed and tomorrow
I'll send you patch with my changes. Duplicate and copy-paste still
not working, and Properties panel is not shown when selecting
component in the visual tree,but I'm working on it.
I've to change reconciliation algorithm and that gave me ability to
sychronize even CDATA nodes. That means that expressions are synced
now.

Wow cool. Tingling with anticipation :-)

-m

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top