Re: [bpel-dev] Source Tab work integrated into HEAD

This is great news. !

Thanks for getting it done.

-michal

Simon D Moser wrote:
Hi everybody!

We are happy to announce that today we integrated the first shot of the
source tab work that has been happening in a different stream back into
HEAD stream of the Eclipse BPEL Designer Project.
We also did a (very) little sanity test that looked good.
Needless to say that something might have slipped our eyes, so pls. keep an
eye on things that used to work in the DOMFacade stream and do not longer
work in the HEAD now, or the other way round.
(which then would be a merging issue on our side - let us know of that
pls).

However, this has a couple of consequences:
- First and foremost, the DOM facading / source tab work is not ready yet.
We're only about a third there, so things are expected not to work
properly! HEAD stream, as the latest development stream, might suffer from
issues for some time now (until this piece of work is completed).
- Everybody that needs a stable version of the BPEL Editor should stay on
the M3 release and stay away from HEAD!
- The Dom Facading / source tab I declare deprecated from today on. It
should not be used any longer.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen