[bpel-dev] Mihnea Galeteanu is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  08/17/2007 and will not return until
09/11/2007.

If you receive this message that means that I'm somewhere other than here
doing something other than this. I'll return here to this on September
12th.

In the mean time, if you have Message Broker related comments, please
contact Kevin Quan. For the References View, please contact my manager
Grant Taylor. Be gentle on both of them, they're good people.

For any other emergencies, please contact the police at 911 or 9-911 if
calling from inside IBM.

Back to the top