[bpel-dev] moving on

Hi there,

I’m leaving Intel at the end of the next week. It means that I’ll have much less time than now for the project.

There is a chance that I’ll stay here but I can’t guarantee that right now.

It was a nice journey for me, really. I wish you all good luck with the project!

My works on the source tab won’t be stopped. Oleg Danilov (Cc’ed) will replace me. Hopefully, he’ll send his first patch quite soon.

I’m available via icq (339-785-225) and email (vitaly.v.tishkov@xxxxxxxxx). I also have a linkedIn account (search for “Vitaly Tishkov” there J )

Regards,

            Vitaly.

PS I’ll probably send a couple more patches. I’m working on making Flow contents be synchronized between design and source tabs.

PPS I’ll create a separate bug in the bugzilla as Bjorn asked here: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/bpel-dev/msg00519.html. I’ll add to this new bug all the patches re source tab I sent to the list before.

Back to the top