RE: [bpel-dev] multiple main activities in a process: bug or not?

Hi Michal,

I’d also vote for not hiding the HiddenSequence. In spite of the fact that the source tab is being developed, user will see different things in design and source tabs.

Just to clarify your proposal.

a) If a placeholder calls for an single activity and you are dropping another activity where one already exists, then wrap it in the sequence but don't make it hidden, that is expose it.
b) If you dropping another activity as the new main activity (the arrow after the start node), then make the new activity the first activity in the sequence if a sequence already exists (don't re-wrap). This would solve the mystery hidden sequence problem that you have stumbled upon.

What if there is a sequence and you’re adding one more activity after it, before the end node (in opposite to b) ) then should we wrap it?

I.e. should this one:

            start -> sequence(activity1->..->activityn) -> activity_new ->end

become

            start -> sequence(sequence(activity1->..->activityn)->activity_new) -> end ?

Thanks,

            Vitaly.