RE: [bpel-dev] patch6=add-rename-design-element-affect-source-tab

Hi Simon,

Is there any good place on the Eclipse BPEL site to store this TODO list? I'm afraid that it will get lost in the mail sooner or later.

I'd still propose to file a bug but not for this one problem but for all the problems related to our branch. The bug synopsis summary could look like "TODO list for the MultiTab-DomFacade branch".

What do you think?

Thanks,
	Vitaly.