RE: [bpel-dev] patch6=add-rename-design-element-affect-source-tab

Hi Simon,

>I reviewed the code and I am happy with it - only I haven't fully
>understood the purpose of the myBPELWriter inner class that you define in
>the commands that you changed - maybe you can explain a word w.r.t. that ?!

I need to access
org.eclipse.bpel.model.resource.BPELWriter.activity2XML()
which is protected and thus inaccessible from org.eclipse.bpel.ui.commands.InsertInContainerCommand

So, I extended BPELWriter and made activity2XML() public. This trick is often used in the project (e.g. see BPELEditor.setGraphicalViewer()).

Does it explains the need of MyBPELWriter?

Thanks,
	Vitaly.