Re: [bpel-dev] BPELEditor.loadModelWithoutEditModel()

Vitaly,

Hope vacation was good. No postcards ?

Anyway ... I don't know the  reason for the method only the comment betrays a certain amount of information

// This is a hack for the report generator.
    // REMINDER: Any changes to this method, consider corresponding changes to
    // the loadModel() method!

I sense this was to read the BPEL code and just generate some "reports".

Part of the cosmic debris.

Not used anywhere right now.

-michal

Tishkov, Vitaly V wrote:

Hello,

I’m back from vacation and continue working on source view.

Can anyone please let me know if the method BPELEditor.loadModelWithoutEditModel() is really needed for anything?

I can’t find any calls of it anywhere in the project.

Thanks,

            Vitaly.