From: Simon D Moser [mailto:SMOSER@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 June 2007 12:05
To: B.Wassermann; BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Cc: 'BPEL Designer project developer discussions.'; bpel-dev-bounces
Subject: RE: [bpel-dev] Call tommrrow

Bruno,

I think youre messed up with the days ;-)

Yesterday, that was TUESDAY, we had a call, and yes, you missed it ;-)
Today is WEDNESDAY ;-)
There is no call tomorrow, THURSDAY ....

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen

             Bruno Wassermann
             <B.Wassermann@cs.
             ucl.ac.uk>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "'BPEL Designer project developer
             bpel-dev-bounces@         discussions.'"
             eclipse.org               <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
                                       bpel-dev-bounces
             06/20/2007 01:58          <bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: [bpel-dev] Call tommrrow

             Please respond to
              "B.Wassermann"
             <B.Wassermann@cs.
                ucl.ac.uk>;
             Please respond to
              "BPEL Designer
             project developer
               discussions."
             <bpel-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

Can we just clarify when we are going to have this call? Someone told me I
missed the call yesterday (Monday), I thought it was today (Tuesday) and
now
it looks like it's actually tomorrow (Wednesday)......

Can someone please remove the confusion for me?

-- Bruno

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen

             Philipp Liegl
             <philipp.liegl@re
             searchstudio.at>                                           To
             Sent by:                  "BPEL Designer project developer
             bpel-dev-bounces@         discussions."
             eclipse.org               <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06/19/2007 03:35                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [bpel-dev] Call tommrrow

             Please respond to
              "BPEL Designer
             project developer
               discussions."