[bpel-dev] Problems importing WSDLs with the latest code

Just an FYI..

I'm having problems importing WSDLs with the latest sources.  The other day
I wrote bugzilla bug #188172 against the SchemaImportDialog.  In the writeup
I suggested a rudimentary fix that I used to make the dialog work on my own
machine.  However, once I got the SchemaImportDialog working, I realized
that the CreatePartnerLinkWizard isn't working either.  I traced this down
to PartnerLinkTypeSelectorDialog.okPressed() (approximately line #184):

wizard.setBPELEditor( ModelHelper.getBPELEditor( pt ) );

ModelHelper.getBPELEditor() is returning null and this results in a
NullPointerException:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.eclipse.bpel.ui.wizards.CreatePartnerLinkWizard.addPages(CreatePartnerLi
nkWizard.java:69)
    at
org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createContents(WizardDialog.java:499)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:426)

That's all I know at this point.  I thought it wouldn't hurt to call
attention to this on the list.  Thanks.
-Jon

Back to the top