From: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Simon D Moser
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 2:30 PM
To: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Cc: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.; bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [bpel-dev] any project test suite?

Vitaly,

unfortunately not yet. We talked about that recently, but havent taken any
action yet. We also thought that having UI-tests automated is very tricky.
But we are planning on some kind of a test suite in the near future.
Do you have any idea on how UI Testing (GEF, not only SWT) can be automated
?

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Schönaicherstr. 220, D -                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
71032 Boeblingen

            "Tishkov, Vitaly
            V"
            <vitaly.v.tishkov                                          To
            @intel.com>               "BPEL Designer project developer
            Sent by:                  discussions."
            bpel-dev-bounces@         <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
            eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                  Subject
            05/14/2007 11:44          [bpel-dev] any project test suite?
            AM

            Please respond to
             "BPEL Designer
            project developer
              discussions."
            <bpel-dev@eclipse
                  .org>

Hi there,

Does the project have any test suite?
(I browsed the project CVS and haven't found any.)

Thanks,
bpel-dev mailing list
bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx