Re: [bpel-dev] Re: request: Fix modelListener extension point

Jon,

I think the proper approach is to open a bugzilla bug, and in case you have
a patch for it already right away then attach the patch.
If you're not hearing back from us in an appropriate time then its also
save to send us an reminder on the mainling list ;-)

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen

             Jonathan Coogan
             <Jonathan.Coogan@
             Attachmate.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                  "BPEL Designer project developer
             bpel-dev-bounces@         discussions."
             eclipse.org               <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             05/13/2007 07:15                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [bpel-dev] Re: request: Fix
                                       modelListener extension point

             Please respond to
              "BPEL Designer
             project developer
               discussions."
             <bpel-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

I understand.  One question – If I find a bug should I send an email to the
mailing list first?  Or should I just write a bugzilla report?

-Jon

On 5/11/07 1:04 PM, "Bjorn Freeman-Benson"