Re: [bpel-dev] BPEL Designer in Top 10 at JAX Award 2007!

There seems to be an English version here.

http://jax-award.de/jax_award/index_eng.php

-m

Bruno Wassermann wrote:
Dear all,

Just to let you know that our BPEL Designer project has been nominated as
one of the JAX Award 2007 projects and has actually made it into the top 10
so far. We therefore have a good chance to make it into the winning top 6.

The JAX award annually identifies and promotes some of the most promising,
elegant, exciting, etc. projects in the broad area of Java, Eclipse,  and
SOA (BPEL Designer, I guess, fits into all of these three categories).
Making the top 10 is in itself a fantastic achievement and deserves a big
congratulations, thank you and so on to everyone who has been involved in
some way!

More info (although most of it only in German) @
http://jax-award.de/jax_award/index.php. We will keep you posted... Well done!
-- Bruno