[bpel-dev] Re: Validator and XPath (Jaxen)

Michal,
Catching up with emails, I noticed the following. This message alarms me a bit because:
  1. You may not check-in third-party code to the Eclipse repository without Eclipse Legal approval. This is very clear in the entire Eclipse IP Policy that all committers agree to follow (also see the poster).
  2. There are no Contribution Questionnaires for the technology.bpel project, so no approval has been requested for Jaxen.
  3. Clearance to use Jaxen has been requested by ohf and higgins but not the bpel project.
  4. As an incubating project, the BPEL project can use the Parallel IP process, but even that requires Eclipse Legal approval before checking in third-party code.
  5. I notice that the code was checked in the repository by Michal Chmeilewski on April 11th. Given that there is no IP clearance for this, this situation is not good.
Michal - please explain the situation here. If I don't receive an explanation by Friday, I will be forced to remove the unapproved code from the repository.

- Bjorn