Re: [bpel-dev] Can not see new project-> BPEL option

Just throwing out more things ...

1) I've downloaded virgin 3.2.2 and installed the plugins from the update site no problem.
2) If you are developing with them and have the source checked out that's another matter.
3) Please check JDK, it should be 5.0
4) Go to the plugin registry view. It's Window->Show View ...-> Plugin-Registry make sure that these plugins are all there.

-m

Mohamed Amine Belkoura wrote:
Hi Michal

I am on Windows XP.
I have tried -clean, with same results.

One think I have noticed. When I go to Help->about eclipse->about eclipse SDK plugins, I see only

org.eclipse.bpel.common.ui
org.eclipse.bpel.common.model

while in the plugin directory, I have the whole five that I listed before.

I did not understand how to see if some plugins are active or no.

What I did , is go to plugins developpement perspective, then plugins tab, and there I can see all 5.

any other idea?

Amine