Re: [bpel-dev] Code.jar

Thanks for the response.  I did figure something out yesterday.  The BPEL
plug-ins are all version 3.0, with the exception of
org.eclipse.bpel.runtimes, which is 3.2.  It appears as though the nested
jar was the standard way of packaging plug-ins in 3.0 and it has changed
since then.  I am fairly new to Eclipse plug-in development and was not
aware of this.  I have been using 3.2.2.

I will continue to look into this and will follow up on the list when I have
more information.

Thanks.
-Jon