[bpel-dev] Where can people ask questions (and get answers)?

Hi, I've tried posting questions to the BPEL newsgroup, but so far it seems like several people are asking questions, but very few people are answering them. Is it better to post questions to this mailing list?

Right now I'm trying to find out if there is any BPEL validation code available, and if so where it can be found. I found one web-page that stated that IBM has written extensive BPEL validation and that BPEL validation is going to be included in Eclipse, but so far I can't find any code that does this.

  Thanks,
  Roger Trigg
  Sen. Software Eng., Tibco Software Inc.

Back to the top