[bpel-dev] BPEL invocation

Hello everyone!
I'm new in BPEL, but I have worked a little with Web services.

Well, my question is, in a Web Service invocation, I need to first create the proxy/stubs for the service (by accessing the WSDL URL, using a tool like WSDL2Java for example).

But, how it's done in BPEL? The BPEL Engine creates this proxies/stubs automatically? It's possible to invoke any service in the workflow, for example, my workflow has a service in C# (.NET), another one in Java (Websphere) and another one in C++ (GSoap). Is the BPEL invocation interoperable with *ANY* web service/SOAP framework?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Best,

B.