[bpel-dev] EMF outside of eclipse

Before I start banging my head as to how to do this, anyone can point to me to the recipie of using EMF generated models and code outside of the Eclipse running framework ?

For example, if I wanted to do Unit tests for the validator, I'd like to ideally not have to run eclipse for that reason.

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top