Re: [bpel-dev] Call for Vote: Commit rights for Bruno Wasserman

+1

----- Forwarded by Simon D Moser/Germany/IBM on 09/14/2006 10:21 AM -----
Michal Chmielewski <michal.chmielewski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/14/2006 02:34 AM

Please respond to
"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[bpel-dev] Call for Vote: Commit rights for Bruno Wasserman

BPEL Committers:

I'd like to nominate Bruno Wasserman as a committer on the BPEL Designer project.

Bruno has been involved with the project since very early on and has worked with BPEL in the educational community (take a look at:
http://sse.cs.ucl.ac.uk/omii-bpel )

His contributions will focus around deployment and runtime.

Please reply with +1 (yes), -1 (no) or 0 (abstain).
Since I am starting this, I'll vote (+1).
--
Michal Chmielewski, CMST, Oracle Corp,
W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321

"Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."