[bpel-dev] BPEL Designer Project status?

Hi all, and welcome Simon :-)

We are still in the process of evaluating BPEL Designer for integration into our product and, while we see BPEL 2.0 as the correct strategic vision long-term, we are less than optimistic that a BPEL Designer 1.0 release will coincide with our own release date for 2Q07. Can one of the project leads give us an update of where the project stands currently, what features are yet to be designed and/or implemented, and what the expected release date is? Thanks!

Bob

Back to the top