RE: [bpel-dev] BPEL Project Wizard

bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/28/2006 11:14:32 AM:

> Related to this, what do people use to edit/create icons for use in
> Eclipse? The set of BPEL icons looks quite nice.

> Alternatively, is anyone interested in creating three icons for the
> new BPEL project wizard (wizard banner, workbench project icon, new
> project icon for new wizard) ;-)

> Thanks,
>
> -- Bruno

The icons that are in the BPEL editor already came from our (IBM's) graphics artist, and were mostly created for IBM Websphere Integration Developer. If we have a need for more icons (which we will as the project progresses), let's make a list of them, and I'll see if we can get cycles from our graphics people for this (no guarantees).

james

Back to the top