Re: [bpel-dev] do we have any design documents?

Hello,

There are a couple of design documents on the website. Go to the website and click on Developer Resources. You'll find design documents for the model and for the current extensibility story. We hope to create some more design documents as we go.

If you have any particular questions about any bits of the code, please post an email here and we'll answer them quickly as best we can.

james