Re: [bpel-dev] Can we parse and display this complex bpel process?

Dear James,

Thanks. The attachment works well. Maybe I am using an old build. I will update the code and try again.

--
Best Regards,

Jeffrey
"Embrace what works, innovate where gaps exist"

James Moody <James_Moody@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2006-06-07 21:48

Please respond to
"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [bpel-dev] Can we parse and display this complex bpel process?

Hello Jeffrey,

The process opens just fine in the open source editor.

Here is a picture of it (not sure if this attachment will come through properly on the mailing list or not...):

Please let me know specifically if you are having any problems with this process.

james