Re: [bpel-dev] Offer of donation of WS-BPEL implementationto assistproject development

Just to make it clear: it's the same licence for everyone who wants to use jBPM BPEL.

Mark.

Tom Baeyens wrote:
We distribute jBPM BPEL today under a modified version of the LGPL.  The
only updates we made to LGPL were to accomodate the requirements of the
BPEL licensing.

regards, tom.