From: Alejandro Guizar
Sent: maandag 8 mei 2006 18:52
To: Marshall Culpepper
Cc: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.; Koen Aers
Subject: WTP server framework (was RE: Runtime issues)

Marshall,

BPEL is a standard XML language for composing web services into new web services. jBPM provides an implementation of the standard. The JBPM team, including me, is collaborating with the Eclipse BPEL designer community on a framework for deploying BPEL processes to compliant implementations.

Deploying a BPEL process to a runtime for enactment is in many ways similar to deploying an enterprise component to an application server. Therefore, we are evaluating whether the WTP server framework covers our requirements to avoid reinventing the wheel.

Would you share your expertise with us on the points described below? That’d really help speed things up.

Thanks,

-Alejandro