RE: [bpel-dev] Runtime issues.

Good question. I've seen real-world scenarios where people have upwards of one hundred business processes deployed on their server. Forcing them to have a project for each one is a serious scalability problem in that case. That was most of my motivation for my statement. It would also create an artificial constraint for servers which do not have that restriction. Additionally, if we have "magic" that handles the single-eclipse-project-to-multiple-deployed-zips translation, then the user never needs to be aware of it. It also goes against the Eclipse design points for projects, in my opinion.

I agree about the importing of documents from other projects - that's especially important when you have company-wide XSDs, for example, that you need to access from all of your processes.

james