RE: [bpel-dev] Runtime issues.

At the moment, I know very little about the WST server framework.

If someone could share the wisdom and help figure out how to make use of it for our deployment purposes, that would be greatly appreciated.

-- Bruno

From: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Dodds
Sent: 03 May 2006 15:24
To: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Subject: Re: [bpel-dev] Runtime issues.

I have been wondering whether you could use the org.eclipse.wst.server.core.moduleTypes extension point of WST to add a jst.bpel module type,  this would allow different servers to add the ability to 'recieve' deployed BPEL projects.

I've just starting digging around in here to add JBI as a module type to allow a WST registered server to work with a JBI faceted project.

Right now I'm starting to come up to speed for the JBI stuff though there might be a good opportunity to discuss whether similar principles could be applied to a BPEL project?  Also a good opportunity to share resources on working to build out new module types (BPEL,JBI etc).

philip