Re: [bpel-dev] Runtime issues.

I have been wondering whether you could use the org.eclipse.wst.server.core.moduleTypes extension point of WST to add a jst.bpel module type,  this would allow different servers to add the ability to 'recieve' deployed BPEL projects.

I've just starting digging around in here to add JBI as a module type to allow a WST registered server to work with a JBI faceted project.

Right now I'm starting to come up to speed for the JBI stuff though there might be a good opportunity to discuss whether similar principles could be applied to a BPEL project?  Also a good opportunity to share resources on working to build out new module types (BPEL,JBI etc).

philip