[bpel-dev] Runtime issues.

Since we don't have right now a BPEL project per se (as for example a J2EE project, a Web Dynamic Project, etc), the BPEL process and it's locally dependent resources (schemas, wsdls) sit presumably in some type of a project or directory.

So currently it is ok to put several BPEL processes in the same project.

What are we deploying and validating and compiling then? A single project against a runtime (with many BPEL processes in it) or just the "selected" BPEL process in the project or both. The grouping of BPEL processes into projects is totally arbitrary and we don't have such groupings in the runtime.

Anyhow, thought it should be said.

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMST, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top