Fw: [bpel-dev] Implemented BPEL issues

Hi all,

  A static version of the OASIS status table (generated a few minutes ago) is now available from our Developer Resources page:
http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/developers.php

  The link is on the right-hand side under "Project Links".  Or go directly here:  http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/developers/oasis_status.html

  We hope to get a servlet set up soon to generate this table dynamically so it will always be up to date.

  Suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Wylie

----- Forwarded by Wylie Garvin/Ottawa/IBM on 01/16/2006 11:59 AM -----
James Moody/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/10/2006 11:03 AM

Please respond to
"BPEL Designer project developer discussions."

"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [bpel-dev] Implemented BPEL issues

Hi Thomas,

We're currently in the process of making a table of OASIS issues including this information - stay tuned to the web page.

In the mean time, you can go to Bugzilla and query for RESOLVED bugs in BPEL Model - this is a rough overview of the ones that are fixed. If you have any questions about any of the issues in particular, just post here and I'll follow up.

james

Thomas Schulze <ThomasSchulze@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/10/2006 10:59 AM

Please respond to
"BPEL Designer project developer discussions."

bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[bpel-dev] Implemented BPEL issues

Hi all,

in the CVS I've noticed there are already a lot of BPEL issues implemented
in the model. Does anyone have an overview which issues these are? Would it
be interesting to maintain such an overview list at the project's developer
resources page (model, editor, validation)?

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

     Thomas Schulze