[bpel-dev] Agenda for syncup call

Here's an incomplete list of things we will want to discuss on the call:

-Review the milestone plan, located here: http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/developers/milestone_plan.php
-Get a sense of where we are in the plan
-Any other new initial committers to submit?
-M0 issues to discuss:
        Start implementation of default extension points
        Start WSDL and Partner Link discussion
        Storyboard for building LoanFlow
        Start Runtime/Debugger API design
        Definition of process to open and display in M1
        Define the list of samples for M1

james

Back to the top