Re: Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] Query runs multiple times

Nederlandse versie: zie lager.

Hello,

if you know me, you know that I am not available from October 5 till October 18.
You can only reach me at one of the following movie theatres:
http://cinema.lowagie.com/printout.php?gekozen=1

If you have a question about iText, please understand that it's the company policy
of 1T3XT to ignore all questions that are not sent to one of the official e-mail addresses: