Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] Connections doesn't closes.[Using.rptlibrary]

Hi Gary,

Thanks for attention. I created the Bug 288646.
Take a look.

[]'s
Tonismar
http://kroiner.wordpress.com

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Gary Xue <gxue@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Tonismar,

I’ve not been able to reproduce this issue with combinations of data sources from library and report. To help us look into this further, can you open a Bugzilla with more information on how to reproduce this issue? If will be helpful if you can attach to Bugzilla a sample report that’s giving you the connection leak.

Thanks,

Gary