Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] FW: Issues with Style Sheets

Hi,
Well, I'm not that an expert :)
I've been working on BIRT for about two weeks or so.
As for the CSS.
We made a folder called shared.
In that folder I put a library (of DataSources, DataSets).
I have also put a CSS file.
In there I made my styling.
I have set the default theme of the library to USE the css file (not import).
Then, in any report I want, I just tell it to use the default theme and it accepts the styling.
It apply to ALL types of reports.

Here's the links I collected so far:
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.birt/msg21095.html
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2007/07/its-been-while-but-after-some-family.html