From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
egolan74
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 3:02 AM
To: birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] Newbie question - deploy my BIRT
projectto WAR

Hello all,
I have started working with BIRT.
We got a prepared project with library, DataSets, DataSources, Reports
and
more.
I am using the newest version 2.3 with the full package eclipse.

We want to get this project, create a WAR and put it in our JBoss
server.
After searching, looking and re looking, we could not find a decent
explanation of how to do it.
We looked in the deployment section, downloaded the WAR structure. But
it is
not mentioned which files / classes we should put there and where.

Is there a better place that explains this issue?
Thansk

-----
Eyal Golan
egolan74@xxxxxxxxx