[birt-report-engine-dev] BIRT - Multiple Sheets

Hi,

Am new to BIRT. So it would be great if someone could help me out. I need to
generate a report which would have data spanned across many sheets To make
it simple, I need a report which would have multiple sheets just like in the
Excel Sheet, where we have Sheet1, Sheet2 etc. Am not sure if there is such
option in BIRT. Kindly advice.
Also if there is an option to have mutiple sheets, how do i go about
implementing it. I read somewhere abount Page Breaks, but am not sure if
that would be like multiple Sheets.

Thanks
Sonia