[birt-report-engine-dev] Source error on BirtUtility.java

Hi everyone,

I am currently doing some performance profiling of our app that uses
the BIRT engine. As part of this I have downloaded the source for
2.2.2. On line 477 as well as 521 there is the line:

if(parameter.isMultiValue()) // parameter being an instance of
ParameterDefinition

However when examining the code for ParameterDefinition.java it does
not contain a method of type isMultiValue(). The only ones that are
available are isInputMode, isOutputMode and isInputOptional.

Was this method added to the ParameterDefinition class after 2.2.2 but
not merged with the source of 2.2.2?

Looking forward to your response,
Schalk Neethling

Back to the top