[birt-report-engine-dev] Specifying a section at a specific part of the page

Hello,

We are currently creating PDF's using Birt.  Everything works fine, however
I would like be able to put text on the PDF at exact height.  For example:

Lets say I have 2 questions.  For each question I get the data from the
database.  So for question 1 i print a label at 1 inch mark of the PDF.  The
answer for the question will come from database and print after the question
1 label.  Question 2 wil then follow which will be followed by Answer 2.
What I would like to do is be able to place question 2 at x inches from the
top.  Basically question 2 should start at xth inch regardless if answer one
is too long or too short.  if answer1 is too long I would not mind it if
overlaps question 2.  I basically want question 2 to always start at xth
height of the page.

Is this possible?  If so how would I accomplish this?

Thank you for your help in advance.