[birt-report-engine-dev] PERFORMANCE

Hi,

I have developed an application using BIRT 2.1.0 RC3, deployed in
Jboss4.0.2
I wrote a report engine server, which generates pdf file.
My report engine server will handle multiple threads request.
Fir example, I want to create 10 pdf files whose size is 600kb. It is
ok,
When I sent 15 requests, which means the engine server will generate 15
pdf files. All files were stopped at 80% done, could not go through any
more.

Can IReportEngine (a singleton engine) handle multi threads without
limit?

Chaohua

Back to the top