From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lydie
sellam
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 6:07 AM
To: birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] PERFORMANCE

Hi,
I have developed an application that uses BIRT 2.0.
I tried it on my small database and it's ok.
But when I tried it on a database where there is about 6000 datas I have

a probleme. BIRT cannot perform the report.
So my application is blocked and I never have my report.
Is BIRT so slow that it is impossible to run on a so big database?
Lydie,
Thanks