RE: [birt-report-engine-dev] pagination with runtime engine.

Please ask questions of this type on the BIRT newsgroup, news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.birt. This mailing list is for communication among the committers and developers of the BIRT report engine.

Regards,
Jane Tatchell.

From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Prashanth Kumar
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:34 AM
To: birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] pagination with runtime engine.

Hi,

Thanks to all. I learned much about BIRT through mailing list.
I have a query can some one please help me out.

I tried to render a report via BIRT using HTMLRenderOption by setting setHTMLPagination() to true and I got a page without any signs of pagination.

Please let me know any further information related to pagination.

Thanks,
Prashanth

Back to the top