From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neus
Miras
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 9:36 AM
To: birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-engine-dev] performance problem with report
generation

Hi all,

I am using birt to generate report. We have problems with the report
generation performance (over 6 minutes).
I'd like to know if anyone has found the same problem. And what has been
the solution.

Our birt report engine is running over tomcat 4.1.30. But we have found
the same problem from the birt report designer.
Any tip will be wellcome.

thanks in advance!

Neus.