Re: [birt-report-engine-dev] Any funtion to let me know how many percent the report is done?

I don't have an answer for ya, but thats a good question, If you haven't done so yet, you might want to post this question directly to the eclipse BIRT newsgroup and even consider if you don't get a good answer, file an enhancement request as your request seems very useful to me.

- Mike

---------------------------------------

"Chaohua Wang" <chaohua.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2006 09:07 AM

Please respond to
For developers on the BIRT Report Engine project <birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<birt-report-engine-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[birt-report-engine-dev] Any funtion to let me know how many        percent the report is done?

Hi Folks,

I am using birt to generate report. I wonder there is any funtion in API
to return how many percent the report is done? Or I need to code by
myself?

Thank you very much!

Chaohua