RE: [birt-report-engine-dev] Running the sample

Title: Message

Thank you.

Justin

From: birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-report-engine-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:14 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT Report Engine project
Subject: RE: [birt-report-engine-dev] Running the sample

Justin,

I just updated the sample on the web site. The current trick with the engine is that you must provide your own mechanism to parse parameters into dates or strings. The example will work if your report has either no parameters, or only string parameters. If your report requires number or date parameters, then you'll need to add a number & date parameter value parser before you can run that report.

    - Paul

Paul Rogers

BIRT PMC