[birt-report-designer-dev] Issue in exporting report data to excel

I have a birt report which is built using birt version 2.6.1.The report has a title and a header row.it displays data in birt viewer. I am using export to excel feature of birt viewer to export data to excel file.
There is one issue with the excel as mentioned below:
> If the row count is 450000, then the exported excel does not contain header and also all records do not appear in the excel.
> However if the row count is less, then the excel shows header and displays all records.

Could anyone kindly help?

Back to the top