[birt-report-designer-dev] BIRT stylesheets and script

Hi, I have a data table  with 46000 rows and I want to  monitor these using my rptdesign. This rptdesign has   css style sheets and a script that substrings  every row . However, BIRT is very slow and make me wait in the state of "Processing, please wait" and does not be able to monitor it. But there is not a error message or something else. For smaller queries like 100 rows, there seems  no problem and monitors. Advice me, where can be the problem? Is it about style sheets or script?

Back to the top